Breathe in the fresh outdoor air, feel the sun on your skin —- Enjoy an enhanced experience using all of the senses to *awaken your awareness*.
Yoga the way it was meant to be enjoyed — outdoors in nature.
What should I know about this class?
- Classes will be held next to the Lowell Riverwalk on the green between the Tsongas Center and the Lawrence Mills Mural Building
- All levels class description applies to this class
- To view more pictures of the River class area – the BromYoga Facebook Page Gallery
- Please dress in layers mornings and evenings can be cool
- Bring suntan lotion to protect your skin
- Bring yoga mat, towel or blanket
- Bring some water
- Ride your bike to class to reduce emissions & for some extra fresh air/sunshine
What happens if there is a forecast of Rain?
In the event of a forecast of rain, an email will go out to the mailing list (For Saturday morning classes – the evening before by 8pm, for Wednesday evenings by 2pm on the day of class) noting that class will be held at our indoor location (see directions page for location info.). If no email is sent out, assume that we will be meeting on the River.
To Join the mailing list, please send an email request to the address in the right sidebar.
What about parking/directions?
1. Print out the street map for parking directions and info on the area. This will show you how to get to the location of class and where you can and cannot park.
2. Use google maps below to get to Hall Street where parking starts, from there use the Street Map to get to the parking area you desire.