How can I prepare for class?
- Please wear comfortable clothing for movement.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one. If you don’t there are some spares available.
- Bring a blanket and/ or a pillow to keep you warm and comfortable during relaxation.
- Bring some bottled water. Sometimes water is available at the location.
- Avoid eating heavily at least 1.5 hours before class.
- Relax and enjoy your experience!
What about outdoor classes?
- Please dress in layers, the mornings can be cooler in the summer. This is New England after all, so anything goes.
- There will be some shade but please do wear sunblock to prevent sunburns.
- Bring a mat, blanket, or towel to do your yoga on.
What about Hot Yoga classes?
- Dress in layers, with shorts and t-shirt or tank at the base - the room gets progressively warmer
- Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to class.
- Be sure to drink water during class (you can purchase water at The Space if needed).
- Bring two small towels to place at the front and the back of your mat to prevent slipping on your mat.
- Bring a change of clothes if you would like to change after class.